Sorry, this entry is only available in Russian.
Modern society dictates own conditions, which we have to follow whether we want it or not. Advanced companies do not need “robot-like” employees, who simply spend formal working hours at the office and just automatically perform their duties for several years without any changes. Nowadays employee is a proactive, mobile person, who improves own efficiency by constant learning. In this situation, eLearning is the most convenient and economic mean for personnel training.
Collaborator v.1.25.0 release – lots of essential improvements:
- Approach for providing learning materials at user’s option is worked over.
– Catalog of courses is rearranged into Catalog of tasks;
– Catalog is available for Guests;
– Task creation process is modernized;
– New filters for task management.
- New type of question is available in polls – “Evaluate on scale”.
- New functions in tests.
– Importing of free-answer questions;
– Setting tags for test questions;
– New way of test question sampling – “By one question from each group”.
- Test protocol for SCORM courses.
- Notifying users about news.
- Inserting of audio resource into resource-pages.
- Improvement of main portal’s page.
- Automatic termination of expired tasks.
- Many minor improvements:
– Number of mandatory fields in user sign up form is reduced;
– Notifying Administrators about self-facilitated sign up by new users;
– Notifying Users about changes in their email, login or password conducted by Administrators;
– New portal options: “do not overwrite login at import” and “prohibit login changing”;
– Directors may review reports on their subordinates participation in webinars;
– Directors may accept or refuse requests for additional testing attempts;
– “Manage only own training programs” right is added for roles;
– Reminders about enabling of browser notifications;
– Group operations of assigning notices to user are enhanced;
– Workshop discussion protocol could be printed out;
– Removing of text formatting in WYSIWYG editor is improved.
Totally, more than 150 changes aimed at development of functionality and improvement of new system functions operation are implemented.
Continue reading Collaborator v.1.25 – “Catalog of courses” evolution and new abilities of creative learning
Collaborator platform was chosen for distance learning of employees at “transparent offices” within a large project coordinated by United States Agency for International Development (USAID).
The correct name of so-called “transparent office” is Administration Service Center (ASC). They have been actively establishing all across Ukraine for three years. Such centers act on a “one contact” principle. Fox example, previously it was necessary to wait in line against many doors to register a business, but now everything could be done in one place and at one blow.
What`s new in Collaborator v.1.24.0:
- Updated and new functions of Workshop
- New Information Blocks and creative approaches to informing
- Monitoring of learning resource reading and reviewing
- Information Blocks at login page
- Features for directors
- Monitoring of work tasks solving
- Assigning test for subordinates
- Improved reports
- Transition to reports on each program or course element
- “Verification pending” status at program or course element
- Improved resources
About 200 people work at the company, but the network grows and the number of employees increases constantly. That is why company management faces an issue of how to train personnel competently and fast.
Today we have published last summer release of Collaborator. This release contains many improvements of the system functions. But most important in this release are the strengthened security and safety systems. In this release:
- Improved Chat
- Updated WYSIWYG editor
- Workshops in Courses and Programs
- “Optimistic” and “Pessimistic” import of users
- Enhanced security
– password policy, CAPCHA
– scan uploaded files for viruses
– the security log
– daily safety report
- Chart for analysis in the summary report
- Other improvements:
– Added search function for Course Catalog
– Added badge of count for new and unsuccessfully done tasks
– Added badge «waiting for check» for test tasks
– New access condition in Programs
– Polls 360 – new option for selection of respondents
– Improved editor for question with HTML picture map
In general we have made more than 100 development tasks in this release.
Continue reading Collaborator v. 1.23.0 – Enhanced security, new features for chat, workshops as element of courses and training programs and other improvements.
In this version:
- Chat. Browser notifications, markers with count new messages, attachment files, search for a chat and many other improvements
- Workshop. New features for the organization of individual learning activities, the issuance of individual tasks, their checking and commenting
- “Selecting on image” – a new type of test question in which you need to specify the object in the picture
- Service of typographic design styles for Resouces pages
- Numerous improvements
solved about 100 tasks for the development, optimization and improvement.
New features in Collaborator v.1.21.0:
- Chat – group and personal channels of communication.
- Course – customize finish page
- Numerous improvements:
- Reports. Show statistics by tasks participants.
- Tasks list. Number of unchecked answers in tests task.
- Resources. Allow to download original documents, that was converted in HTML-pages.
- Polls. Who voted for that?
- Polls 360°. Managers have access to reports of competency assessment his employees.
- Course edit page refactoring
- The lock print option for web-portal pages
- “External ID” in User Profile
solved more than 70 tasks of development, optimization and improvement.
In this version LMS Collaborator:
- Template service for the WYSIWYG editor.
- Simplifying Forum structure
- Closed topics and encrypt messages in the Forum
- Tags for learning tasks
- Infographics in the complex testing protocol
- Various improvements
more than 60 tasks for the development, optimization and improvement are performed.