We regularly expand the capabilities of our platform and offer innovations in corporate training. Every month, we “teach” Collaborator something new. In Collaborator 1.27.0 we added a new type of information resource (Long Read), which will be interesting even for the most passive employees.
In this release:
Continue reading Collaborator 1.27.0 – Long Read editor, convenient webinars and many other updates
How to train personnel if staff number exceeds hundreds of people and branch offices are spread out across the country?
Zlata Lupilina, former director of staff learning and quality assurance department at “Trust” bank. She held this position from May to December 2016. At the end of the year, the bank was found to be insolvent and National Bank of Ukraine started liquidation proceedings.
When I joined “Trust”, the recent project for development of retail lending network had started there and the bank had been massively recruiting new specialists. Our department consisting of three members had received two tasks from the executive team: to set up learning process for new employees and to organize training for current ones. We had to launch a program, which would allow to train staff as proficient as possible with minimal financial and time expenditures.
Continue reading Collaborator has become an internal portal of “Trust” bank
In the first release of the year, we have combined offline (meetups) and online training on a single web site. In addition, we added many improvements that have made the work in the system even easier and more convenient.
In this release:
Continue reading Collaborator 1.26.0 — Meetups, external rating, and many more.
eLearning is the future of corporate learning, however, it is not a panacea for personnel training. If face-to-face HR management is omitted, the training would not achieve desired results. That is why it is difficult to dispense with face-to-face or group trainings also known as meetups. Since now, Collaborator allows to combine meetups with eLearning – it is possible to organize blended learning.
Continue reading Meetups in Collaborator
Modern society dictates own conditions, which we have to follow whether we want it or not. Advanced companies do not need “robot-like” employees, who simply spend formal working hours at the office and just automatically perform their duties for several years without any changes. Nowadays employee is a proactive, mobile person, who improves own efficiency by constant learning. In this situation, eLearning is the most convenient and economic mean for personnel training.
Continue reading “Empty inbox folder” technique is a key to adult learning
Collaborator v.1.25.0 release – lots of essential improvements:
- Approach for providing learning materials at user’s option is worked over.
– Catalog of courses is rearranged into Catalog of tasks;
– Catalog is available for Guests;
– Task creation process is modernized;
– New filters for task management.
- New type of question is available in polls – “Evaluate on scale”.
- New functions in tests.
– Importing of free-answer questions;
– Setting tags for test questions;
– New way of test question sampling – “By one question from each group”.
- Test protocol for SCORM courses.
- Notifying users about news.
- Inserting of audio resource into resource-pages.
- Improvement of main portal’s page.
- Automatic termination of expired tasks.
- Many minor improvements:
– Number of mandatory fields in user sign up form is reduced;
– Notifying Administrators about self-facilitated sign up by new users;
– Notifying Users about changes in their email, login or password conducted by Administrators;
– New portal options: “do not overwrite login at import” and “prohibit login changing”;
– Directors may review reports on their subordinates participation in webinars;
– Directors may accept or refuse requests for additional testing attempts;
– “Manage only own training programs” right is added for roles;
– Reminders about enabling of browser notifications;
– Group operations of assigning notices to user are enhanced;
– Workshop discussion protocol could be printed out;
– Removing of text formatting in WYSIWYG editor is improved.
Totally, more than 150 changes aimed at development of functionality and improvement of new system functions operation are implemented.
Continue reading Collaborator v.1.25 – “Catalog of courses” evolution and new abilities of creative learning
Collaborator platform was chosen for distance learning of employees at “transparent offices” within a large project coordinated by United States Agency for International Development (USAID).
The correct name of so-called “transparent office” is Administration Service Center (ASC). They have been actively establishing all across Ukraine for three years. Such centers act on a “one contact” principle. Fox example, previously it was necessary to wait in line against many doors to register a business, but now everything could be done in one place and at one blow.
Continue reading The way how Сollaborator helps in implementing one of the major reforms in Ukraine
What`s new in Collaborator v.1.24.0:
- Updated and new functions of Workshop
- New Information Blocks and creative approaches to informing
- Monitoring of learning resource reading and reviewing
- Information Blocks at login page
- Features for directors
- Monitoring of work tasks solving
- Assigning test for subordinates
- Improved reports
- Transition to reports on each program or course element
- “Verification pending” status at program or course element
- Improved resources
Continue reading Updates in Workshops and other new features in 1.24 version
“Kovbas market” is a retail network specialized in selling high quality sausage products and cheese. Currently it consists of 50 retail outlets mostly in Dnipro and Zaporizhzhya regions.
About 200 people work at the company, but the network grows and the number of employees increases constantly. That is why company management faces an issue of how to train personnel competently and fast.
Continue reading Online Training using Collaborator. “Kovbas market” case story
Today we have published last summer release of Collaborator. This release contains many improvements of the system functions. But most important in this release are the strengthened security and safety systems. In this release:
- Improved Chat
- Updated WYSIWYG editor
- Workshops in Courses and Programs
- “Optimistic” and “Pessimistic” import of users
- Enhanced security
– password policy, CAPCHA
– scan uploaded files for viruses
– the security log
– daily safety report
- Chart for analysis in the summary report
- Other improvements:
– Added search function for Course Catalog
– Added badge of count for new and unsuccessfully done tasks
– Added badge «waiting for check» for test tasks
– New access condition in Programs
– Polls 360 – new option for selection of respondents
– Improved editor for question with HTML picture map
In general we have made more than 100 development tasks in this release.
Continue reading Collaborator v. 1.23.0 – Enhanced security, new features for chat, workshops as element of courses and training programs and other improvements.