Sorry, this entry is only available in Russian.
We released Collaborator version 1.33.0!
We implemented new functionality for Summary reports, additional fields in User profile and a filter in Birthdays. In addition, there are new types of reminders for Tasks and new settings for displaying of Contacts in the system.
- Custom reports page
- New features in Summary Reports
- Birthdays filter
- Dispatching of Birthdays notifications: new settings
- Displaying of selected tasks in Catalog
- Information about business contacts – a new field in User profile + “Assignment date to current position”
- Reminders about status of own tasks limited by date
- Reminders about beginning of tasks with calendar period
- Contacts display settings
Collaborator v. 1.32.0 is released!
We added notifications about changes in tasks, one more option for displaying answers in tests, new way of authentication, and much more.
In this release:
- Migration to Angular 4
- Training program — scheduling of access
- Filter and Task calendar for Moderators
- Notifications about changes in tasks
- Displaying answers as tiles
- Login via ADFS
In release of Collaborator 1.30.0, we introduced new functionality “Management by Objectives”. It was created in collaboration with “ProZorro” as a modern approach to organization management.
Today we want to talk about how the idea of new management principles was introduced in ProZorro and history of its implementation. We asked its creators Yuriy Bugay and Oleksandr Starodubtsev to share details of this process.
Yuriy Bugay: one of the creators of the electronic trading system ProZorro, formerly head of Government procurement regulation Department at Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine, now head of the eHealth project office
Oleksandr Starodubtsev: head of Government procurement regulation Department at Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine, coordinator at “Nova Krajina” Civil Platform and “Transparent Procurement” Civil Initiative, creator of the electronic trading system ProZorro
Miroslav Botsula: Co-founder and development coordinator of LMS Collaborator
How it was started?
ProZorro – is an electronic system of govern procurement, which replaced paper tenders in 2016. ProZorro’s team constantly supports and improves this system. The system involves new people and new organizations into reform process in Ukraine. Such changes required new principles of process management and new tools, which allow setting goal for the entire team in a single environment.
The article was published with the purpose of translation into Russian language Original: https://www.learningsolutionsmag.com/articles/2399/adaptive-learning-five-common-misconceptions/pageall Copyright 2017 Learning Solutions Magazine
“Course completions and hours spent in training are no longer sufficient measures for success, and employees now have the resources to look elsewhere for development opportunities that meet their individual needs. Adaptive learning can enable L&D to address these needs, articulate the value of their work, and ultimately transform the business through rapid capability growth.”
Employee capability is now THE differentiator in modern business. Companies can no longer compete based solely on familiar factors, such as product or price. It takes skilled people to foster the innovations and experiences that help your organization stand out in a crowded marketplace. But, in an environment where organizations are evolving constantly and employee needs are a moving target, how can L&D keep pace with the speed of business? This is why, as a modern L&D leader, you must begin to integrate adaptive learning principles into your workplace learning strategy.
Recently we released Collaborator v. 1.31.0.
We present list of the nearest Birthdays and notifications to managers about tasks of subordinates as well as updated chat and changed map of user sessions, and much more.
- “Manual” selection of respondents in 360 polls
- Separate page for “Birthdays” and automatic dispatch of birthday greetings
- We keep managers informed about tasks of subordinates
- New analytics – user behavior map
- Recognizing of time zones in Webinars
- Updated chat – capability to add several Moderators
- Cancelling of task on user’s choice only before completing
- “Confidentially” option in Polls
- Receiving notifications by e-mail about updates in Knowledge Base
Collaborator 1.30.0 — Tool for checking of SCORM-resources, Task calendar and modification of News
Today we released Collaborator v.1.30.0.
We added filtering and news archive functions, validation of SCORM-resources for operability, calendar of assigned tasks. The experimental function of managing activities by objectives has been developed. In addition, modifications and improvements have been made to polls, voting, webinars and much more.
In this release:
1. Validation of SCORM-resources — functioning test of interactive SCORM-course
2. Task calendar – the first stage in planning of training
3. “Management by objectives” – tool for employee engagement
4. News archive
5. News types
6. “Refuse” function in tasks on user’s choice
7. Modification and improvement in polls, voting, workshops, webinars and resources:
7.1 Applying of style for webinars, meetups, and workshops
7.2 Follow-up mailing of login details
7.3 Automatic mailing of notices
7.4 Inserting of webinar into Program structure
Nowadays only few people will be surprised by online courses or online lectures – anyone can open browser and find lesson, book or educational film that is interesting for them. Self-development and self-education are gaining momentum, and therefore, distance-learning systems are constantly being improved and updated.
Executives are interested in quality work of the company and do everything they can to achieve this goal. They organize online trainings for individual employees or the whole team. At the same time, employees should perceive training as part of their work – not a compulsion. The main task of the manager is to prepare high-quality materials and strategies for employee training.
The next 29th version of the e-Learning and staff development platform “Collaborator” is released.
We improved the internal mechanisms of the platform, created two new functions – Checklists and Contacts. Furthermore, we changed access to additional course materials and made many other improvements.
In this release:
1. Checklists – a tool for verification and evaluation
2. Contacts – a contact directory of your organization
3. Change of access to additional course materials
4. Creation of notices for webinars
5. Birthdays widget – changed appearance
6. Chat – sending of mp3 files is enabled
7. Changing in titles of Wiki articles
8. Checkpoints in Working Tasks
9. Prevention of autonomous password change
10. Optimization of courses, tests and complex tests
We are beginning the way to the implementation of distance learning. You have already established personal contact with employees and correctly presented them the need of training, and your coaches are ready to create and update educational content.
What is next? Should you straightway admit everyone to the system or is it better to “prepare the ground” first? What information should you submit first? Where to start in order to interest everyone?
We will share with you simple, but very important recommendations, as well as small tricks about how and where to start, so that the learning process at once will become an easy and useful habit for your employees.