Sorry, this entry is only available in Russian.
2017 was for our team productive and successful. We switched to Angular 4, integrated with the Easygenerator, participated in several E-learning conferences and expanded our staff.
A few days before the start of the new year, we analyzed the work of Collaborator and collected for you the most important figures in the holiday infographics.
We released Collaborator v. 1.34.0!
In current release:
Authors can easily connect their courses created in Easygenerator to the system. Users can view coaches’ comments about evaluation of their answers in quiz. Moreover, Collaborator will remind users about newly opened stages of Training programs.
- Integration of Collaborator with Easygenerator
- Users may see comments on received marks
- Users may see own marks based on evaluation scale rule
- Sending reminders about opening of Training elements
- Hints for program elements in reports
- update in Custom reports – export to PDF
- task completion period was added to exported reports
- quick transition from User data card to Study history
- quick transition from Request for a new attempt to test protocol
- more information about birthday person in Birthdays reminders
- notifications about missed Chat messages
- new format of exporting poll report to Excel
We released Collaborator version 1.33.0!
We implemented new functionality for Summary reports, additional fields in User profile and a filter in Birthdays. In addition, there are new types of reminders for Tasks and new settings for displaying of Contacts in the system.
- Custom reports page
- New features in Summary Reports
- Birthdays filter
- Dispatching of Birthdays notifications: new settings
- Displaying of selected tasks in Catalog
- Information about business contacts – a new field in User profile + “Assignment date to current position”
- Reminders about status of own tasks limited by date
- Reminders about beginning of tasks with calendar period
- Contacts display settings
Collaborator v. 1.32.0 is released!
We added notifications about changes in tasks, one more option for displaying answers in tests, new way of authentication, and much more.
In this release:
- Migration to Angular 4
- Training program — scheduling of access
- Filter and Task calendar for Moderators
- Notifications about changes in tasks
- Displaying answers as tiles
- Login via ADFS
In release of Collaborator 1.30.0, we introduced new functionality “Management by Objectives”. It was created in collaboration with “ProZorro” as a modern approach to organization management.
Today we want to talk about how the idea of new management principles was introduced in ProZorro and history of its implementation. We asked its creators Yuriy Bugay and Oleksandr Starodubtsev to share details of this process.
Yuriy Bugay: one of the creators of the electronic trading system ProZorro, formerly head of Government procurement regulation Department at Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine, now head of the eHealth project office
Oleksandr Starodubtsev: head of Government procurement regulation Department at Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine, coordinator at “Nova Krajina” Civil Platform and “Transparent Procurement” Civil Initiative, creator of the electronic trading system ProZorro
Miroslav Botsula: Co-founder and development coordinator of LMS Collaborator
How it was started?
ProZorro – is an electronic system of govern procurement, which replaced paper tenders in 2016. ProZorro’s team constantly supports and improves this system. The system involves new people and new organizations into reform process in Ukraine. Such changes required new principles of process management and new tools, which allow setting goal for the entire team in a single environment.
The article was published with the purpose of translation into Russian language Original: https://www.learningsolutionsmag.com/articles/2399/adaptive-learning-five-common-misconceptions/pageall Copyright 2017 Learning Solutions Magazine
“Course completions and hours spent in training are no longer sufficient measures for success, and employees now have the resources to look elsewhere for development opportunities that meet their individual needs. Adaptive learning can enable L&D to address these needs, articulate the value of their work, and ultimately transform the business through rapid capability growth.”
Employee capability is now THE differentiator in modern business. Companies can no longer compete based solely on familiar factors, such as product or price. It takes skilled people to foster the innovations and experiences that help your organization stand out in a crowded marketplace. But, in an environment where organizations are evolving constantly and employee needs are a moving target, how can L&D keep pace with the speed of business? This is why, as a modern L&D leader, you must begin to integrate adaptive learning principles into your workplace learning strategy.