Collaborator v.1.25.0 release – lots of essential improvements:
- Approach for providing learning materials at user’s option is worked over.
– Catalog of courses is rearranged into Catalog of tasks;
– Catalog is available for Guests;
– Task creation process is modernized;
– New filters for task management.
- New type of question is available in polls – “Evaluate on scale”.
- New functions in tests.
– Importing of free-answer questions;
– Setting tags for test questions;
– New way of test question sampling – “By one question from each group”.
- Test protocol for SCORM courses.
- Notifying users about news.
- Inserting of audio resource into resource-pages.
- Improvement of main portal’s page.
- Automatic termination of expired tasks.
- Many minor improvements:
– Number of mandatory fields in user sign up form is reduced;
– Notifying Administrators about self-facilitated sign up by new users;
– Notifying Users about changes in their email, login or password conducted by Administrators;
– New portal options: “do not overwrite login at import” and “prohibit login changing”;
– Directors may review reports on their subordinates participation in webinars;
– Directors may accept or refuse requests for additional testing attempts;
– “Manage only own training programs” right is added for roles;
– Reminders about enabling of browser notifications;
– Group operations of assigning notices to user are enhanced;
– Workshop discussion protocol could be printed out;
– Removing of text formatting in WYSIWYG editor is improved.
Totally, more than 150 changes aimed at development of functionality and improvement of new system functions operation are implemented.
Continue reading Collaborator v.1.25 – “Catalog of courses” evolution and new abilities of creative learning