Recently we released Collaborator v. 1.31.0.
We present list of the nearest Birthdays and notifications to managers about tasks of subordinates as well as updated chat and changed map of user sessions, and much more.
- “Manual” selection of respondents in 360 polls
- Separate page for “Birthdays” and automatic dispatch of birthday greetings
- We keep managers informed about tasks of subordinates
- New analytics – user behavior map
- Recognizing of time zones in Webinars
- Updated chat – capability to add several Moderators
- Cancelling of task on user’s choice only before completing
- “Confidentially” option in Polls
- Receiving notifications by e-mail about updates in Knowledge Base
Collaborator 1.30.0 — Tool for checking of SCORM-resources, Task calendar and modification of News
Today we released Collaborator v.1.30.0.
We added filtering and news archive functions, validation of SCORM-resources for operability, calendar of assigned tasks. The experimental function of managing activities by objectives has been developed. In addition, modifications and improvements have been made to polls, voting, webinars and much more.
In this release:
1. Validation of SCORM-resources — functioning test of interactive SCORM-course
2. Task calendar – the first stage in planning of training
3. “Management by objectives” – tool for employee engagement
4. News archive
5. News types
6. “Refuse” function in tasks on user’s choice
7. Modification and improvement in polls, voting, workshops, webinars and resources:
7.1 Applying of style for webinars, meetups, and workshops
7.2 Follow-up mailing of login details
7.3 Automatic mailing of notices
7.4 Inserting of webinar into Program structure
The next 29th version of the e-Learning and staff development platform “Collaborator” is released.
We improved the internal mechanisms of the platform, created two new functions – Checklists and Contacts. Furthermore, we changed access to additional course materials and made many other improvements.
In this release:
1. Checklists – a tool for verification and evaluation
2. Contacts – a contact directory of your organization
3. Change of access to additional course materials
4. Creation of notices for webinars
5. Birthdays widget – changed appearance
6. Chat – sending of mp3 files is enabled
7. Changing in titles of Wiki articles
8. Checkpoints in Working Tasks
9. Prevention of autonomous password change
10. Optimization of courses, tests and complex tests
How to train personnel if staff number exceeds hundreds of people and branch offices are spread out across the country?
Zlata Lupilina, former director of staff learning and quality assurance department at “Trust” bank. She held this position from May to December 2016. At the end of the year, the bank was found to be insolvent and National Bank of Ukraine started liquidation proceedings.
When I joined “Trust”, the recent project for development of retail lending network had started there and the bank had been massively recruiting new specialists. Our department consisting of three members had received two tasks from the executive team: to set up learning process for new employees and to organize training for current ones. We had to launch a program, which would allow to train staff as proficient as possible with minimal financial and time expenditures.
Collaborator v.1.25.0 release – lots of essential improvements:
- Approach for providing learning materials at user’s option is worked over.
– Catalog of courses is rearranged into Catalog of tasks;
– Catalog is available for Guests;
– Task creation process is modernized;
– New filters for task management.
- New type of question is available in polls – “Evaluate on scale”.
- New functions in tests.
– Importing of free-answer questions;
– Setting tags for test questions;
– New way of test question sampling – “By one question from each group”.
- Test protocol for SCORM courses.
- Notifying users about news.
- Inserting of audio resource into resource-pages.
- Improvement of main portal’s page.
- Automatic termination of expired tasks.
- Many minor improvements:
– Number of mandatory fields in user sign up form is reduced;
– Notifying Administrators about self-facilitated sign up by new users;
– Notifying Users about changes in their email, login or password conducted by Administrators;
– New portal options: “do not overwrite login at import” and “prohibit login changing”;
– Directors may review reports on their subordinates participation in webinars;
– Directors may accept or refuse requests for additional testing attempts;
– “Manage only own training programs” right is added for roles;
– Reminders about enabling of browser notifications;
– Group operations of assigning notices to user are enhanced;
– Workshop discussion protocol could be printed out;
– Removing of text formatting in WYSIWYG editor is improved.
Totally, more than 150 changes aimed at development of functionality and improvement of new system functions operation are implemented.
Continue reading Collaborator v.1.25 – “Catalog of courses” evolution and new abilities of creative learning
What`s new in Collaborator v.1.24.0:
- Updated and new functions of Workshop
- New Information Blocks and creative approaches to informing
- Monitoring of learning resource reading and reviewing
- Information Blocks at login page
- Features for directors
- Monitoring of work tasks solving
- Assigning test for subordinates
- Improved reports
- Transition to reports on each program or course element
- “Verification pending” status at program or course element
- Improved resources
New features in Collaborator v.1.21.0:
- Chat – group and personal channels of communication.
- Course – customize finish page
- Numerous improvements:
- Reports. Show statistics by tasks participants.
- Tasks list. Number of unchecked answers in tests task.
- Resources. Allow to download original documents, that was converted in HTML-pages.
- Polls. Who voted for that?
- Polls 360°. Managers have access to reports of competency assessment his employees.
- Course edit page refactoring
- The lock print option for web-portal pages
- “External ID” in User Profile
solved more than 70 tasks of development, optimization and improvement.
In this version LMS Collaborator:
- Template service for the WYSIWYG editor.
- Simplifying Forum structure
- Closed topics and encrypt messages in the Forum
- Tags for learning tasks
- Infographics in the complex testing protocol
- Various improvements
more than 60 tasks for the development, optimization and improvement are performed.
- Двухэтапная аутентификация
- Интеграция с Google Documents
- Запись вебинаров
- Инфоблок “Объявление для всех”
- Копирование вопросов из теста в тест
- Напоминания про забытые задания
- Рабочие задачи – подчиненный создает запрос руководителю
- Рабочие задачи – как “наблюдатель” становиться “участником”
- Отчет по вебинарам